Want to transform the financial industry? Our client is working on the world’s first multi-currency, multi-crypto mobile wallet that lets you buy, sell, hold, and send fiat and crypto currencies all in the palm of your hand.
As a Senior Software (Scala) Engineer, you will write server side code that powers their mobile apps in Scala. You will build a robust and scalable back-end infrastructure that facilitates digital cash transactions between smartphone users all around the world. They are building a high volume transactional system that exposes a simple, usable set of APIs on top of crypto-currencies and associated smart contracts.
- Collaboratively identify product requirements and design architecture with Product, UX, and Mobile App development team
- Write server side Scala APIs for crypto-currency transactions
- Write automated tests for those APIs
- Conduct early project scoping and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Skills and Requirements
- +5 Years in server side development
- Deep expertise in REST and RESTful APIs
- Expertise in Scala a must
- Experience in Java for Test automation
- JBehave or Cucumber, Git, continuous integration tools (Jenkins)