My client is an awsome series A SaaS Ecommerce startup in NYC. They have an enterprise-grade, ALL-IN-ONE Cloud SaaS Portal that empowers e-commerce companies to synchronize, optimize and simplify their business across numerous channels. Due to a recent funding round and continued growth and expansion they are looking to add a Senior SDR to their team.
As a Senior SDR you will:
- Understand the Ideal Customer and their pain points, as it relates to streamlining their multi-channel/multi-warehouse commerce operations practice.
- Understand the Mid-market Commerce and Operations Ecosystem including: ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, shipping carriers, WMS, 3PLs.
- Understand and articulate the value proposition of our client, and how the platform (in the context of their current tools, team, processes, and strategic initiatives) can help streamline and optimize their multi-channel operations to drive revenue and decrease costs.
- Build and sustain strong relationships with Prospects, Customers, Partners and Multi-Disciplinary team.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain clean pipeline data via fastidious attention to detail.
- Leverage sales best-practices and all of the tools/processes made available to you to improve the sales cycle including: Datanyze, SFDC, Mixmax, Slack, Intercom, Docusign, Linkedin, Zoom, etc.
- Meet and exceed quarterly/annual performance quotas.
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Schedule demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- A strong desire for career in tech sales
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Prior experience with Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Prospecting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, leveraging strong creative problem-solving skills.
- BS or BA degree preferred
OTE up to $100K including great benefits!
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org