My client is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, they’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. They’ve managed to do so by putting together one of the most talented teams in the Bay Area.
You’ll play a mission-critical role in securing all things that power their product. Companies and consumers alike will rely heavily on what you build, and you’ll have a ton of trust and responsibility.
What you’ll do
- Build tools to ensure that all software is secure by default
- Actively discover and resolve security issues
- Architect secure systems and frameworks for security-related features and infrastructure
- Build new features to make users and data more secure
What you Need
- Significant experience in security engineering, applied cryptography, and application security
- In-depth technical knowledge of security issues, authentication, protocols, and applied cryptography
- Passion for security, and a practical and balanced approach to security issues
- Experience with operations, maintenance, and site reliability engineering
Nice to Have
- Experience with PCI audits, ISO/IEC 27001/2 standards, and compliance audits
- Experience with configuration management technologies (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or similar)
- Experience with open source and commercial security tools
- Strong scripting (BASH, SH) and Python skills
- Experience defending corporations against malware, phishing, and other forms of attacks
- Work with a world-class team of key figures from leading companies like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple, and PayPal.
- Industry Leading compensation
- Significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Flexible hours and work-from-home days to maximize your potential
If interested, please get in touch.