We are working with two VERY well funded startups, based out of the San Francisco Bay Area. Both technically similar but each company, of course, has it's own advantages.
We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join a high-pressure, agile environment, protecting critical assets - You will have a real genuine passion for InfoSec and have that real hacker mentality... BREAK THINGS!
On offer is a very competitive salary package, excellent benefits and options/equity. The location is San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
THE CLIENT WILL CONSIDER PEOPLE WORKING IN OTHER STATES & GIVE A RELOCATION PACKAGE, FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES
- Assist with day-to-day security engineering requirements - code review, penetration testing, vulnerability management, triaging/resolving open issues
- Take ownership of threat models, secure software test plans, policy, and procedures for product engineering/testing
- Deliver hands-on secure code training to the engineering team, when new applications go into production
- Use scripts to develop tools for automating security testing
Experience & Requirements:
- At least 4 years' experience as a penetration tester, ideally in a team-lead position, overseeing multiple urgent projects simultaneously
- Experience in secure application programming, code reviewing, and penetration testing web based application - Mobile testing would be a big advantage
- Detailed, hands-on experience with industry-leading log management security tools - e.g Splunk
- Expert in scripting, in multiple languages - Pyhton, Ruby, Perl, Bash
- At least one active security certification, such as: GPEN, OSCP, OSCE, GWAPT, GCIH - an active CISSP would be advantageous
Feel free to email me for a completely confidential discussion. This is an awesome opportunity to join a growing, exciting company: email@example.com
**Must have authorization to work in the United States - H-1B TRANSFERS AVAILABLE**