Our Client is looking for an engineer who will proactively improve the security of their codebase, their product, their cloud, and their customers' on-premise deployments. You will be one of the early security team hires at the company, where everyone contributes to their shared goals, from writing code to running vulnerability scans. Together, you will collaborate to build a world-class security culture and product.
Learn about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team that is distributed across the world.
They provide competitive compensation and practical benefits to keep you happy, healthy, and productive.
Nice to haves
Experience working at a startup environment
Go, TypeScript, Terraform (Note - if you don’t know these languages, you will be expected to learn them as part of your role.)
Specific experience securing Golang applications
Desire to be a mentor for teammates
1. Jenni Intro’s you to the HM
2. We set up a 30-minute call to learn more about what you are looking for, tell you about the start-up, and answer any questions that you have.
3. We evaluate relevant technical skills that you have via an asynchronous coding exercise.
- We will give you an overview of the exercise in advance.
- We will send you the details at a time of your choosing and you will have up to 2 hours to work on the exercise.
- You will be able to use your own development environment and lookup documentation on the internet.
4. We schedule 4 hours of remote interviews over video chat across multiple days.
- Architecture: We give you an open problem statement and you walk us through how you would solve the problem.
- Technical experience: We ask you about your past work and accomplishments.
- Team collaboration: We ask you about how you work and communicate in a team setting, and how you handle tricky situations.
- VP Engineering/CEO/CTO: We ask you about what motivates you to do your best work, and we tell you more about the vision for the company.
5. We check your references.
6. We make you a job offer.