My client is a very well funded Analytics startup, that has grown to be a huge player in the space, with 20,000 clients worldwide, in over 200 locations. I am looking for a seasoned Senior Software Engineer, with a passion for Cyber Security.
What you'll do:
- Build highly-scalable, high-impact software, capable of dealing with megabytes of data every second
- Lead design and implementation of new security features for products, in Python or Go
- Implement auditing and monitoring systems to protect the global network
- Secure access to production services, for deployment, configuration and debugging
What you'll bring:
- 6+ years' hands-on experience building enterprise level software
- 3+ years' recent experience coding in Python, Go, C/C++
- Experience building secure products, capable of reliably identify security issues
- Familiarity with system and network security, including cryptography, authentication protocols, intrusion detection systems, firewalls and VPNs
- BS or MS in Computer Science from a reputable school (or impressive work experience)
- Strong comms skills & teamwork
The company can offer very competitive salary packages, comparable with the big players in the market. Additionally, industry leading benefits, stock options, 401k, commuting contribution.
Downtown San Francisco | H-1b Visa transfers available | Relocation packages offered