We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability (DevOps) Engineer to join our Engineering team. You will collaborate closely with our application engineering, data science, and analytics teams to understand and manage our infrastructure needs. This is a great opportunity to flex your skills across operations, application & data infrastructure, security and performance. Working with a growing team, you will help drive the goals and metrics for your area and contribute to technology and architecture decisions. Unlike a more narrowly specialized role, this job affords a lot of agency and the opportunity to work with teammates across a number of different disciplines.
- Manage and support several customer facing applications and products.
- Work to find ways to improve our application and system reliability across our infrastructure.
- Participate in technical architecture discussions; deployment, security and availability strategies.
- Collaborate with data scientists, engineers, and product managers to understand the company's infrastructure-related needs.
- Manage and support back office and business intelligence systems, used across multiple departments and teams.
- 5+ years of experience working in cloud-based infrastructure, AWS preferred
- Experience with Auto Scaling, CDNs, DNS, Load Balancers, Multi Region and Multi-Tenant
Topologies, Proxy Servers, and WAFs
- Strong experience with Linux, shell/bash and Python scripting
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools (DataDog, Kibana, or similar)
- Experience with containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with configuration management and provisioning tools (Terraform preferred)
- Experience managing RDBMS (Postgres/RDS, Redshift, or similar)
- Experience with ingestion and ETL, a plus
- Experience with streaming and big data processing (Kafka, Spark, or similar), a plus
100% coverage for you and your dependents
Unlimited PTO and sick days
Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
Team building events (when it’s safe!)
$1000 annual continued education benefit
$500 WFH reimbursement
$125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
FSA and commuter benefits
Monthly Company Wellness Days Off (During WFH)