Our client is the leader in decentralized authentication with millions of users secured across the Fortune 500. Named a “Cool Vendor” by Gartner in 2017, Our client is trusted by major enterprises such as Mastercard and Samsung to prevent breaches, eliminate fraud, and accelerate transaction speeds.
The companies solution ensures that personal credentials always stay safely decentralized and encrypted on your users’ devices. By eliminating the need for a centralized credential store, the software removes the target and reduces the size of the attack surface to minimize your risk of a data breach.
Series A funding - circa $20,000,000.
Salary - circa $180,000 + benefits & equity.
Senior / Lead iOS Engineer:
As a Lead iOS Engineer, you will be both building and architecting the SDK and application offerings. You will be hands-on working with the team and be well experienced to lead an expanding group of seasoned individuals. Your interactions will span client deployments, product, UX and security. Further, you will identify and bring insights of your own to create a faster, better, more secure experience for our end users.
Software engineering experience and ability to pick up new languages/frameworks quickly:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ commercial iOS native coding experience in Objective-C (or Swift)
• Experience connected to a commercially successful mobile application brought to market and having lived through multiple iterations/releases
• Experience using Xcode
• Experience using and integrating third-party libraries.
• Experience with Cocoa Touch; specifically UIKit and Foundation
• Strong CS fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis