Our client is passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
Currently one of the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find them in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
You will build software that our members use and all the software that our doctors and nurses use to deliver great care. This enables us to build amazing end-to-end solutions to connect patients and our care team in new and innovative ways.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll be expected to help build and support our products, while creating new ones.
What you'll likely work on:
- Engaging members in taking a more active role in their own health
- Integrate medical data and make it easier for doctors to access information from before a patient joined One Medical
- Allow patients to automatically report stats so they and their doctor can track progress
- Visualize data so doctors can quickly understand a patient’s medical history
- Engage patients and learn how we can better serve their needs
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 4+ years of development experience in a high-performing engineering organization
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or experience deploying into other cloud services
- Experience working with relational databases (e.g.MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
- B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related industry experience
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
For more information, please contact email@example.com