A rapidly expanding Adtech Startup in NYC are continuing to expand and looking to hire an elite back end engineer.
The company have developed an end-to-end advanced advertising solution for digital video that leverages cryptography, blockchain, and AI to deliver evidence-based business outcomes.
The platform's next- generation advertising suite provides precision targeting, audience verification, as well as the first OTT-first device graph and cross-device attribution, while addressing the biggest threats to the advertising industry -- the issues of trust, transparency, fraud and brand safety.
The Role and your Responsibilities include:
- You will be building a platform that helps to measure customer intent data and build audiences across different screens and platforms
- Working on the core platform, developing in (Go/Golang)
- Build products that are easy to use, deliver exceptionally effective campaigns, and increase the power of valuable ad dollars
- Help guide the company with modifications to the technical roadmap
- Constantly problem solving and working amongst an amazing engineering team
- 2+ years Golang experience OR 5+ years experience in Java/Scala/Python/C++
- Experience within the Google Cloud Suite
- Experience with BigTable, PostgreSQL and Kubernetes
What's on offer: Salaries ranging from $160,000 - $250,000 plus equity