circa 220k + equity (DOE)
Based in San Francisco, my client has raised $38m ($25m during COVID-19) to scale its end-to-end platform that creates training data for AI and ML (via data labeling) - They have already begun to help some of the world's largest tech companies make better sense of their data.
Their vision is to become the default software for data scientists to manage data and train neural networks in the same way that GitHub or text editors are defaults for software engineers.
I am on the market for a Senior Engineer with Technical Leadership skills, startup chops, and interest in scaling platforms with world-class colleagues. The Engineering team is currently growing from 20 to 40 this year, now is the time to get on-board!
What You'll Bring:
- Strong experience across the Front-End, especially with ReactJS
- Strong experience in cloud-native environments, particularly AWS, with Kubernetes and Docker - GCP experience also welcomed
- Detailed experience taking charge of end-to-end successful projects and delivery to end-users at scale
- Experience managing/scaling SQL databases, orchestrating migrations, and disaster recovery
- Experience working with Redux and architecting large single-page applications
- Experience and interest in frontend testing
- Optimizing data models and database configurations for both ease-of-use and performant response times
- Building new features and resolvers in our GraphQL API with NodeJS
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience optimizing web traffic
- Experience with RabbitMQ (or other message broker) and Redis
- Experience constructing and monitoring ETL pipelines
- Experience with Logstash / Elasticsearch