Our client are building the future of money. Their mission is to put people’s money back to work for them — letting them see more upside than they ever would with traditional banking.
They've created a digital wallet that replaces traditional banking services with a single, simple balance, offering users up to 5% APY rewards on their balance and 5% cash back at top merchants like Uber, Amazon, and more. Features like Bill Pay allow their users to put their financial life on autopilot. Even better, they've created the world's first open rewards currency, which will fundamentally upgrade traditional money and reimagine how currency flows through the world.
Our client are an ambitious company on a mission to make your money work better for you. We are looking for dreamers, doers, creators, and storytellers to help make this vision a reality. If you’re motivated by working on complex and important challenges that matter to everyone and want to be part of a world-class team, apply now!
- Influence system architecture and design decisions
- Implement and review complex system upgrades to be adopted via system governance
- Contribute to R&D for future ‘v2’ upgrades, likely involving L2/rollup/appchain concepts; implement early PoCs to further this R&D
- Design and implement peripheral contracts and systems for making Eco governance simpler and more secure to participate in, and for making monetary policy more effective
- “Crypto native” belief and optimism
- 3+ years production-grade Ethereum/Solidity development experience
- Deep awareness and knowledge of Ethereum/rollup development frameworks and patterns
- Undeniable technical skill and intellectual horsepower
- Prefers to work in a team; cares deeply about team performance