My client is a well-funded, growing Female Healthcare Platform, built from the ground up, online with a clinic open in NYC, and expanding across the country. Women get integrated gynecology, wellness and primary care under one roof and one health record.
I am on the market for a Senior Software Engineer to join their small but expanding engineering team. Full stack and Backend openings.
Day to day:
- Work with the data science team to develop algorithms that provide predictive insights for doctors enabling them to make more informed decisions about their patients
- Work closely with the backend and iOS frontend teams to build REST APIs that power the UI of each product
- Work closely with the engineering team to develop high quality code equipped with unit & integration tests, code reviews, architecture, design, and implementation
- Collaborate with Head of Design & Head of Product to define product vision, roadmap & ship new features
- Work with a small, yet growing team that moves fast and ships new products continuously
- You have an intense drive to achieve excellence, are creative, lean, and pay close attention to detail
- You are a self-starter and highly independent, but also seek-out a collaborative approach to problem-solving
- You love design-thinking and rapid prototyping
- You have experience with a frontend dev framework such as React or Angular
- You thrive in working with interdisciplinary teams, aka you’re cool talking tech with non techies
- You’re passionate about women’s healthcare
Why You’ll Want to Work Here:
- Working here means that you have an immediate impact on the product and thus real doctors and patients
- You have the opportunity to work with a team of best-in-class engineers who know how to run across their stack and architect beautiful solutions -- all while operating in a lean, startup environment
- They champion individual ownership, self-starters, and personal growth on and off the job
- Collaborative thinking is our mojo and you will have the opportunity to work across all functions of the business
- Strong salary - Depending on experience
- Early-employee equity (up to 0.25%)
- Awesome benefits
This is a great opportunity to make a real impact and improve women's healthcare across the USA. It's about time...