Join this fast-growing SaaS sustainability startup with a global footprint. They are building an environmental platform to exponentially scale innovative solutions to address the planet's biggest challenges and are looking for a Senior Engineer to help build functional software and web-based applications. Ultimately, you will contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle, from design to deployment.
• Write effective and scalable code in Ruby on Rails
• Build back-end components for web applications
• Review and debug junior and midlevel developers’ code
• Integrate data storage and data processing solutions
• Work experience as a Ruby Developer
• Understanding of agile software development
• Familiarity with automated testing platforms
• BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
• Full-stack expertise (html, css, Postgres, AWS)
This is a position based in Atlanta, Georgia, with the option to work remotely from home some on days of the week.