Today, data operations and delivery is expensive, time consuming and frustrating. But it doesn’t have to be. Our client helps companies reliably process and onboard the data they need, when they need it, and where they need it. This allows their customers to focus on driving productivity and creating better business outcomes. Their cloud platform and expert services connects data users and suppliers so data can flow
You can make a significant and tangible contribution in a greenfield environment, working on all parts of the stack, and helping to set the architectural direction.
You’ll have the opportunity to solve many substantial challenges, from crafting scalable code to dealing with managing data at scale.
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Proficiency in Python - Java is a bonus.
- Well-versed in building or designing REST APIsAdept in the principles of software engineering, including systems engineering, testing, and software architecture
- Experience with distributed systems and service architecture
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud Platforms (Google Cloud Platform, AWS)
- Skilled in RDBMS and NOSQL
- Hands-on experience with workflow management systems (e.g. Airflow, NiFi)
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science
Comp: Market comp (DOE) including bonus&equity