Our client is the market leader in institutional-grade cryptocurrency investment services providing security, compliance, and custodial solutions for blockchain-based currencies.
They’re responsible for a significant amount of cryptocurrency transactions so the applications need to be fast, accurate, scalable and secure. They are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team in Austin, Texas.
- Build strong, resilient, and robust APIs and libraries to power our financial services architecture
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from the inception to deployment and customer integration
- Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party developers, and our internal and external tooling
- Collaborate closely with all engineering teams to ensure consistency in understanding of technical requirements and overall work quality
- Provide mentorship to your peers in the broader engineering team through code reviews and education on best practices
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of software development
- Strong experience in Node.JS, Mongo, Postgres, familiarity with Kubernetes, Typescript and Go is a plus
- You are very confident with RESTful API design
- You are great with unit and functional testing and debugging
- Experience in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code review tools, CI tools, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics