One of the most different and Unique ad-tech Companies around are continuing to grow there very talented Software Engineering team with top class Senior Software Engineers that are working on complex and interesting problems.
For Background, the Company has developed a unified video ad platform with a real-time A.I. The platform is a solution allowing Brands and Publishers to measure Customer Intent Data across TV, Mobile, and Web, while integrating secure blockchain technology.
Your work here will be a challenge, as they challenge themselves daily to build products that are easy to use, deliver exceptionally effective campaigns, and increase the power of valuable ad dollars. From game-changing cryptography to the latest in cloud engineering, you will be working with powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions.
They are 50+ people now, looking grow significantly again in 2020. Initially funded by a $25m raise, they are growing fast, and very profitbale with low burn rate.
Here is an overview of what your experience to date should look like....
- 3 Years experience working in an advanced environment, less if you can hold your own :)
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Github and Linux.
- Deep understanding of design patterns, software development methodologies and principles.
- You have experience developing protobuf and JSON-based api endpoints.
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure and cloud computing. concepts, especially on Google Cloud Platform.
- You're passionate about close collaboration with design, product, and marketing
What you get to work with:
We are looking for elite back end engineers, but if you enjoy focusing on front end work, there is lots to do too...here is the stack you will get to work with.
Back End: Golang, Google Cloud (especially App Engine, Stackdriver, BigTable, BigQuery, Cloud Functions and Firestore)
Front End: React, Redux
The Rest: Google's Firebase, particularly Firestore, NoSQL Google's GCP Suite web3.js, solidity
- Remuneration (base salary) is one of the strongest in the market...plus:
- Unlimited Vacation, plus additional paid company holidays.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Lots of other perks!