I am partnered with this well-established and growing Fintech Startup based in the San Francisco Bay Area. The company's operating system protects businesses from threats by adversaries by monitoring and detecting money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks across various industries.
I am looking for an experienced Fullstack (Frontend or Backend focused) Engineer to join our Client’s Team.
You will be driving new features from end-to-end through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and continuous iteration to help our customers fight crime. They have a highly customizable interface, and ingest a high quantity of data (up to 2 million transactions/second), leading to challenging technical problems and complex product decisions. The ideal candidate will have experience working cross-functionally with design, product, and engineering to tackle tough design and product problems.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects. This includes workflow automation, role-based access control, case management, integrating with the government to report fraud, powering on-demand identity verifications for new user sign-ups, and much more. You may work on a customizable insights dashboard, which requires well thought out UI and pre-computation due to our large dataset, or interactive graphical link analysis to identify patterns of suspicious activity. Ultimately, you'll be a swiss army knife that can tackle any bug, implement any feature, and help our customers get more value from the product, making a direct impact on catching the bad guys.
- Professional experience building web applications, implementing key features across the stack.
- A strong product sense and feel for design, UX/UI.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Ability to write readable and testable code.
- Ability to work independently and has strong debugging skills.
- Familiar with software engineering best practices such as unit testing and code reviews, design, and documentation
- Understanding and experience with RESTful APIs and client server interactions
- Proficiency with React or Vue.js
- Proficiency server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, and Java.
Bonus Points (Preferred Qualifications)
- Professional experience with Typescript, Redux, Sagas, Sass and Jest
- Professional experience with Python, Flask, Sqlalchemy, and Postgres
- Experience with autonomous, self-directed work
- Strong communication skills
- Health Insurance : We cover up to 100% of the premium of Anthem Gold PPO . You have a choice to pay the difference in premium if you select a more expensive plan.
- Dental and Vision Insurance : We cover 75% of the premium. (Total monthly out-of-pocket for you)
- PTO : Unlimited policy with manager approval
- Holidays: 6 days annually
- Sick leave : Unlimited policy
- 401(k) : Offer a 401(k) plansOffer a 401(k) plan
- Commuter : Offer a pre-tax commuter benefits plan
- Meal stipend : $10 per weekday, reimbursed with each pay period