Join this Cypto start-up's Platform Engineering Team and to help build new features and applications for enterprise clients. This Fintech conmpany processes a significant amount of cryptocurrency transactions so their applications need to be fast, secure, and scalable.
This role may be worked remotely from anywhere within the United States.
- Build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and services to power wallet services: hot and cold wallets, indexing, staking, and SDK services
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from inception to deployment and customer integration
- Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party developers, and our internal and external tooling
- Collaborate closely with all engineering teams to ensure consistency in understanding of technical requirements and overall work quality
- At least 4 years of back-end, server-side software development
- Strong experience with Node.js, GoLang, or Python
- Great with unit and functional testing and debugging
- Experience in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code review tools, CI tools, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Great at algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Nice to have
- Understanding and experience working in the financial industry
- Understanding and strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry
- Familiarity with any of the following: API and SDK services, digital wallets, clearing and settlement, lending, etc.