I am partnered with one of the fastest-growing startups in FinTech. This company is a digital asset brokerage delivering solutions for institutional traders and investors. Their vision is to grow the digital asset ecosystem 1000X with industry-leading prime brokerage solutions.
Whether it's a growth or product decision, they believe data can always help us make more precise and informed choices.
Speed of execution is essential for any startup, but they believe this is even more pertinent in their nascent industry.
Value diversity and debate.
They believe the direction of their company is shaped by opposing viewpoints and experiences, and that this diversity helps them learn and maximize their opportunity for success.
Who is on the team?
They are entrepreneurs. More than half of the team has experience founding a company. They come from leading institutions including Google, LinkedIn, JUMP, Citadel, Goldman Sachs, Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, IIT + more. This company is backed by some of the best investors in the world including Accel Partners, Flybridge Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners.
You’ll help make crypto-assets a successful asset class. Some of the largest financial institutions from Wall Street to Silicon Valley and around the world will turn to you for the best market prices and insights on the crypto industry. You will become the expert on crypto industry trends and market movements. With your experience, you will shape the company’s trading strategies according to their core values - speed, transparency, and trust.
- Handle application infrastructure and configuration end to end
- Handle application deployments to roll out features/bug fixes
- Debug production issues and apply hotfixes in codebase and configurations to keep
- systems up at all times
- Actively monitor and ensure system health at all times
- Follow and suggest improvements to the SDLC cycle
- 2 years of experience handling production deployments and monitoring high-performance applications
- Familiarity with AWS stack, Kubernetes (EKS), Docker, RDS, DynamoDB, Jenkins, Prometheus, Github, and similar tools
- Comfortable with working in Linux environment
- Easily able to debug applications in case of production issues
- Familiarity with coding in Python and shell scripting
- Tech stack includes Python, React, MySQL, AWS