Intelletec has partnered with a very well-funded blockchain startup out of SF seeking a Senior Software Engineer as they scale their platform in preparation for public launch.
Backed by $30m in funding a16z, Sequoia, and leading investors, they are building a new Layer 1 blockchain to become the universal privacy layer for all of web3. Using zero-knowledge proofs (zk-SNARKs) and the highest industry standards for encryption, we enable users to have fully private transactions — a true SSL layer for all blockchains.
Currently in its test-net phase, with 25k active users. Their M.O is putting back the power of choice into the hands of users. Whether you want to keep your information public or private, that should be your choice — on any chain, period.
The team is world-class and made up of Engineers from Uber, Airbnb, FB, Google, Coinbase, and more
What You'll Do:
- Build, document and maintain tests, features, and infrastructure
- Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements
- Write high quality, well-tested code
- Build key features and infrastructure for the backend
- Have hands-on involvement in the protocol itself
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of production-level experience
- Worked in at least one of our focus areas: Cryptocurrency architecture, Web and/or Electron application development, P2P application development, Security, FAANG or Tier-1 company working at massive scale
- Ideally, a Computer Science or related degree, but open to code bootcamps for superb candidates
- Technical leadership / ability to take a problem and solve it
- Passion for the blockchain /web3 space
- Base salary $200-240k
- Significant equity - including tokens from the genesis block of the blockchain
- 100% covered health, other amazing benefits
- Remote-first - or come to the San Francisco office whenever you like :)
- H-1b transfers are available.