Intelletec is partnering with a fast-growing IaaS startup looking to grow their engineering team! As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer and one of the first 20 team members, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our product roadmap and strategy, as well as help build and develop a powerful engineering team. Reporting directly to the CTO and collaborating with the founding team, you will work with open source technologies to build new products in Golang and React.
Starting with our flagship product we build tooling and intelligence to manage cost, performance, reliability and other infrastructure operability challenges. Our team is fully distributed, and we’re dedicated to building a vibrant, remote-first company culture that focuses on kindness and collaboration while achieving outsized results. We have experience building infrastructure and monitoring platforms at Google, launching high-performance systems, and working with data science. If qualified, please apply today!
Our ideal candidate has:
- Excitement for both front-end and back-end development
- A track record of shipping performant, scalable backend code
- Ability to iterate quickly on new products and the flexibility to switch to high-priority initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for infrastructure and/or DevOps tooling
- Excellent collaboration, teamwork, and mentorship skills
- Familiarity with Kubernetes is helpful but not necessary
- We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity.