Every year, companies spend billions trying to boost morale and improve retention—and with an increasingly remote workforce, that’s only getting harder. They provide highly curated, incredibly memorable team experiences and combining that with a world-class employee engagement platform. Basically, they’re unifying morale spend with morale analytics.
Their customers already include Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Stripe, Uber, Twitter, Splunk, Docker, Zillow, McKinsey, and many more. This company is growing quickly – their usage grew 10x in 2021, and millions more are expected to join events this year.
They’re well-funded, stable, and have a great culture. They continue to grow their team as they scale their product, all while still offering competitive pay and remote perks (more on that below). Plus, the Engineering team comes with experience from companies like Facebook, Palantir, Tableau, Amazon, and Convoy.
Culture is at the heart of what they do—come join a dynamic and innovative team that’s bringing wonder to work!
Engineers on the team today:
- Supportive—especially when teammates are faced with new challenges
- Are trusted to work autonomously to solve problems
- Put themselves in the shoes of users to craft a great experience
- Value clear, frequent communication (we do a lot of reading & writing)
- Are naturally curious
- Feel a sense of accountability to each other
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
Who you are:
- 5+ years of industry experience building production software
- Product-oriented - You're able to empathize with our users' needs and conceptualize the bigger picture
- Problem solver - You enjoy working on challenging problems that lack a clear-cut solution
- Driven - You're able to work well both independently and as part of a team
It's a huge plus if you have:
- Experience with tech stack: Typescript, Node.js, React, React Native, GraphQL
- Experience working with marketplace businesses
- Built data platforms in the past
- Worked with high-output small teams