Intelletec is working with a mission driven Health Tech start up that is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing engineering team. The client is the leading provider of Remote Care Management solutions and services across the United States. With the most technologically advanced software platform, it enables providers to deliver the highest quality of care to their patients while simultaneously improving clinical and financial outcomes.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll work on new exciting projects with full autonomy. We're looking for a candidate who is passionate about building new applications from the ground up and who will join a growing team in developing the products that enable providers to provide high quality services to their patients.
- Implement and document new software apps and components.
- Understand how code fits into broader technical and/or business contexts.
- Actively participate in code review and technical design reviews.
- Participate in all system/component implementation and design from development to production.
- Ensure high testability and quality of delivered software.
- Participate in building Scrum processes and agile culture within the company.
- 3+ years of Full-stack enterprise Software Engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Start up experience is highly preferred, someone who wants to build from scratch and is the owner of their own code
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, or a related field of study.
Perks of joining:
- Quick interview process, 3 rounds total
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Fully remote work opportunities