Intelletec is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their clients growing team in NYC. We have partnered with an industry leading financial services firm that was established over 100 years ago, with more than 5000 employees across the globe, and almost $2 billion in revenue, they are one of New York's big success stories, one of the top 3 credit rating agencies in the world, that are making a conscious push to be #1.
The Senior Software Engineer will play a key role to improve critical software tools used widely by internal and external stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Led technically complex systems and is currently hands-on in software development.
- Has experience in interpreting complex requirements associated with Analytical tools.
- Has experience working in Agile environment.
- Partner with the Product owner and multiple teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements.
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions to solve them.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- 6+ years of experience in Java (JDK1.8 or higher), Java collection APIs and Spring Boot Framework.
- 3+ years of experience developing in Python.
- Building CI/CD pipeline with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in using AWS cloud services: EC2, EKS, Lambda, S3, etc
- Strong in SQL, PL/SQL, and NoSQL and ability to create complex queries to extract data and build performant datasets
- Experience working and creating data pipelines using Kafka Streams
- Experience in working with Microservices and Distributed Computing