I am working with an interesting company that is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. They work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. This company combines a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best places to work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year. Their team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. They are growing rapidly as they accelerate their mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. They have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
I am looking for multiple senior level engineers to join their Engineering team. In this position, you will work across their backend stack, working with data scientists and applying rigorous software engineering to build their systems. They’re focused on key challenges in data processing, automated analysis, machine learning and APIs. The key goal is to process large streams of data with novel analytic models into comprehensible visualizations and detailed analysis tools.
- Take ownership and responsibility for large backend projects.
- Work with pipelines to process large data sets (using Postgres, Aurora, Redshift, Spark).
- Architect our services (in Python and other languages), figure out the best way to run them (on AWS and other platforms), and keep them scaling with our growth.
- Advocate for process and architecture changes to help us continually improve.
- Help us set and maintain the highest engineering standards.
- 6+ years experience building scalable systems and backend services.
- Strong SQL and schema design skills, strong experience developing GraphQL APIs.
- You have some appreciation for data, analytics, and statistics.
- You are smart and fast, but get your satisfaction from making users happy.
- You bring humility and a desire to “go farther together” to the job every day.
- You believe that every team can learn new things and find ways to improve.
About Our Engineering Values:
- Their first job is to do right by our customers
- They hold ourselves to the highest engineering standards
- They bring a humble mindset, and we always seek to improve
- They value people that bring high trust, good communication, and a sense of humor to work