Join a team that working towards "reimagining the wallet" of the future! The world is starting to move bankless yet today’s wallet infrastructure remains insecure, hard to use, and expensive. My client seeks to redefine best-in-class banking – and then bring those services to everyone!
With the emergence of DeFi, NFTs, and more widespread P2P transactions, most of the ecosystem lives in web3. Our client is at the center of that universe building the first smart wallet to function as a non-custodial bank and is looking for experienced Sr. Engineers.
I am looking to hire both frontend and backend engineers who are interested in facing big challenges and are able to build and support a growing and fast-moving team.
- Engineer scalable backend systems to solve novel problems with modern cloud technology and industry best practices
- Build low-latency, high-availability, and performant APIs
- Present iterative, testable, and approachable code commits illustrated in well-documented pull requests
- Track project milestones with your team and ensured shared objectives are well-planned, transparent, and balanced
- Own roadmaps, prioritization, technical architecture
- 3+ years of experience with building highly scalable backend infrastructure and APIs - preferably with a consumer-facing fintech product
- 3+ years of experience with Typescript and Node.js
- Understanding the nuances of asynchronous programming
- Strong understanding of security and privacy
- Experience developing production applications in the cryptocurrency space
- Bonus points if you have: knowledge of payment technology, fintech, and/or crypto.
- Typescript / React / Node.js
- AWS and CDK (for Infrastructure as Code)
Compensation range: $325k base + equity