A series B funded, next generation financial technology company who serves the $3.7trillion real estate market are looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer (Data and Analytics) to their San Francisco office.
The existing team is comprised of former senior leaders and talent from AIG, Goldman Sachs, KKR, McKinsey, PWC, Sony, and Wells Fargo. They are an early stage, high growth company with countless opportunities for advancement and development for individuals who are driven to deliver results.
- Data wrangling with emphasis on ability to deal with imperfections in data.
- Develop, refine and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, best practices and other issues.
- Development of data-driven products.
- Visualize and communicate data clearly for use both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 4+ years-experience in developing large scale distributed software systems.
- Experience with scraping social media, using social media APIs.
- Experience in data cleansing, curation, parsing, integration, semantic mapping, and editing.
- High level language proficiency in Java, and/or Scala.
- Early equity in a startup that is revolutionizing commercial real estate lending.
- Salary up to $160k as well as stock options
- Generous health, dental and vision coverage for employees and family members, along with commuter pre-tax program.
- Unlimited vacation