Intelletec are working with a long standing client, a world leading publishing company, who are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to the team to help work on a new platform they are building. Your work will focus on the data integration side - so if consolidating and integrating internal and external datasets excites you, then you are the right person to apply.
The Role in more detail;
- Work on new data processing pipelines to convert / map data into new formats
- Build flexible and scalable API's to support the data visualisations and information dashboards
- Work closely with the product team and the data architects
- Contribute towards testing of data models
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with an OO/functional programming language (Java / Scala / Python / Clojure / C#)
- Experience with databases and data processing
- Problem solver / data anlayst
- Comfortable presenting to non-technical audience
- ETL concepts and frameworks
If you have interest and experience with building graph based database softare and NLP libraries that would be great!
Paying up to £80k, with a well focused and clean interview process (2 weeks end to end)