A “Series B” Fintech company who are spearheading blockchain solutions for global financial institutions are looking for Software Engineers to join their growing team in London.
The Company is 70 strong already, with offices based in the US, UK and the Far East.
You will be working on the back-end, scaling distributed systems using the right tool for the right job.
After recent Series B funding, you will be part of an exciting new journey at the forefront of cutting-edge, new innovative technology and ideas.
Role and Responsibilities
- Primary focus on back-end development, scaling distributed systems
- Take complex user stories and own design, coding, testing all the way through deployment of each of new feature, update etc
- Find the right balance between fixing the problem at hand and focusing on finding the root cause of the problem.
- Active involvement and mentorship of junior engineers doing code reviews resulting in up leveling the skill sets for the entire team.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ (At Least) years software development experience working on core platform or system functionality
- Experience scaling applications/systems
- Experience in ideally Python / Go, but C++ / Haskell or working on highly scalable distributed systems using Java would be good too.
- Experience in a domain such as Securities or Precious Metals or a technical domain like Distributed Systems, Cryptography, Databases, AWS, etc.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of core engineering concepts. Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Able to work independently with very little oversight beyond the high-level direction
- Shows initiative beyond merely knocking tasks off a list. Identifies and suggests areas of future work for themselves and their teams.
- Proactively identifies problems with requirements
Salary, Package and Benefits
Market leading salary, full benefits package and Equity are all on offer