My client is on a mission to reverse the autoimmune diseases epidemic. Their product integrates machine learning, personalized nutrition, and virtual care to address the root causes of disease. They have helped thousands of paying customers restore their health and live disease-free, and raised over $5 million from top-tier investors such as A16Z Scout and Goodwater Capital.
They are seeking a frontend-focused founding engineer (Employee #2), hungry to earn an above market (2-3x) equity stake, who can rapidly prototype native and web applications at a fast growing startup.
As an exceptional engineer, you have many options. You want to work here because you:
- Believe in their vision of reversing disease and revolutionizing healthcare
- Desire the impact and freedom that come with being the second full-time engineer, with the option of growing into a management or architect role
- Want to work with an experienced technical team who values code quality and maintainability, agility, improving daily work, and building a culture of learning and experimentation.
- Want the economic upside that comes with receiving 2-3x market equity in a lucrative field
As a Senior Frontend Software Engineer, you will build the key applications, tools, and workflows for their revolutionary value-based care offerings. While you will focus on the frontend applications, you’ll also have the opportunity to influence direction across all levels of their stack as a high-growth company.
- Code and ship native and web applications at a high velocity, while maintaining high quality, well-structured, and well-tested code
- Troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- 5+ years of experience developing software in a production environment, with an emphasis on frontend
- 2+ years of experience in React Native
- Highly knowledgeable and attentive to detail, carefully crafting both tests and code
- A champion for quality in code, processes, and culture with a growth mindset
- Able to self-manage individual priorities while contributing to team objectives. Adept at designing and communicating solutions to stakeholders of varying backgrounds
Nice to Haves
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Agile, Lean, and/or DevOps principles and workflows
- Experience in Healthcare