A world leading tech company with one of the highest traffic websites in the world is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join their London team.
- You will work in small cross-functional teams using a range of tools.
- The client is migrating from Java towards NodeJS and Clojure.
- You will work on cutting-edge web and mobile technologies in friendly multi- disciplinary agile teams using the latest open source tools and gain experience through pairing, automation, TDD and bleeding-edge agile practices
- Building new features, for one of the highest publications in the UK.
- Any backend development is very desirable, especially with Node.js or Clojure.
- Very competitive salary that is negotiable based on your experience.
- Free onsite gym, employee discounts and a highly subsidised restaurant.
- You’ll have the opportunity to specialise in areas that appeal to you, or remain a generalist if that floats your boat.
- You will have access to training days, e-learning courses and conferences.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Contributory pension scheme after probation period.
- Season ticket loan.
If you are interested in this Full-Stack Developer role please apply to this advert directly.