Intelletec is working with the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations nationwide in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington, DC.
Location: Downtown, San Francisco (Market & Montgomery)
As a Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack), you'll be expected to help build and support our products, while creating new ones. In their highly collaborative environment, not only will you be partnering with designers and product managers, you’ll also be sitting shoulder to shoulder with the doctors and nurses who deliver care daily to patients. You'll work throughout the technology stack and have responsibility for functionality our clinicians rely on every minute of the day.
This role is particularly well-suited for someone who values having significant ownership of their work, helping to lead the direction of the team and/or partnering and mentoring other engineers.
They are a collaborative and intellectually curious group. They have strong opinions yet keep them loosely held--it’s important to us we create an environment where everyone feels safe and support to voice their thoughts and ideas.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 4+ years of development experience in a high-performing engineering organization
- Dedication for writing and delivering elegant, bug-free, and performant code to create the optimal user experience
- Proven experience shepherding moderate to high complexity features successfully from technical design through completion
- Experience with our technology stack. Our applications are built on Angular 7 and Ruby on Rails; experience with either is preferred but are not requirements to be successful in this role
- Communication and collaboration skills that allow you to successfully partner with other teams (technical and non-technical)
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or experience deploying into other cloud services
- Experience working with relational databases (e.g.MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
- B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related industry experience
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today:
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family:
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.