My client is a well-funded, successful, growing Blockchain startup, based in NYC - They provide a unified video ad platform with a real-time AI powered by blockchain technology.
I am on the lookout for an established Engineer, with solid Go/Golang experience.
What You'll Do:
- Work on core backend services using Go, Running on Google Cloud (GCP)
- Work on microservices for scalability using Go
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years' experience as a fully-hands-on Software Engineer
- At least 2 years' Go/Golang experience
- Understanding of global private clouds - They use GCP, so any experience beneficial
- Any deeper hands-on knowledge/experience with the wider Google Cloud Platform will be a real bonus - BigTable, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL
- $150 - 220k base
- Outstanding benefits package
This role is based on-site in NYC - No remote options, no C2C, no contract