Intelletec is partnered with a venture-backed healthcare SaaS company experiencing rapid growth and looking to expand their team. Our client provides remote care solutions that are in high demand due to the changing nature of healthcare delivery and the shift towards value-based care.
Their vision is to provide better access to care to everyone worldwide. As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll work closely with senior leadership and lead all of our engineering teams, both in the US and globally. We're looking for a candidate who is passionate about building new applications from the ground up and who will join a growing team in developing the products that enable providers to provide high-quality services to their patients.
- Implement and document new software apps and components.
- Understand how code fits into broader technical and/or business contexts.
- Actively participate in code review and technical design reviews.
- Work on medium to large projects. Participate in all system/component implementation and design from development to production.
- Research new technologies and prototype new ideas.Ensure high testability and quality of delivered software.
- Work with the Operations team to troubleshoot and fix defects in software.
- Participate in building Scrum processes and agile culture within the company.
Qualifications / Desired Skills:
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Having worked in a dynamic, agile environment with minimal supervision
- Experience with Python/Django, Ruby on Rails or similar web development frameworks
- Extreme problem-solving skills
- Superb communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, or a related field of study.