Intelletec is partnering with a mission-driven organizaiton in the Health-Tech space, who's main goal is to help Americans struggling with Opiate dependency and addiction. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the provider and operations web app and backend to deliver the highest quality of care possible for patients.
The tech stack: Typescript, React, GraphQL (Apollo), Node.js, Next.js, Tailwind, Google Cloud, App Engine, Cloud Functions, Cloud Firestore, Big Query
What you'll Do:
- Use your knowledge of Typescript, React, GraphQL, and Node.js to architect, implement, test, and maintain critical product features such as patient risk stratification and monitoring, machine augmented patient documentation, automated outreach, patient self-scheduling, and the pharmacy finder.
- Collaborate with product managers, physicians, nurse practitioners, and other staff members to revolutionize patient care.
- Work across the stack, doing anything it takes to solve problems, and see projects through to completion.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases and processes you will encounter.
What you'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience building, shipping, and maintaining highly scalable web applications and backend services
- Experience developing tech stacks in the cloud: GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience developing in Typescript, React, and Node.js
- Experience building and maintaining multiple applications with large user bases
- Experience with API and data persistence layer design and implementation
- Experience writing testable code and deep knowledge of testing best practices
- A passion for improving the healthcare experience and helping those suffering from opioid use disorder.
- A track record of strong ownership, initiative, tenacity, integrity, and humility.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision).
- Discretionary Time Off and 8 Paid Holidays
- Talented and fun coworkers who are passionate about addiction treatment.
- The opportunity to be part of a mission driven company and make a difference in patients’ lives.
This is a full-time (40hrs per week) remote position.