My client has raised over $300M in funding and is backed by investors such as Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield. Their cloud-based SaaS solutions empower global enterprises to streamline HR and payment practices.
Day to Day:
- Working on core backend services in a globally distributed cloud-hosted environment
- Participate in weekly brainstorming and impact analysis to ensure we’re working on the right things
- Use data to concretely understand the impact of your work in the form of experiment results and team-level user acquisition metrics
- At least 3 years of full-stack software engineering experience
- Comfortable working on a mix of open-ended experiment ideas and projects with detailed specifications. Great at identifying edge case
- Always ready to explore new tools, libraries, and vendors. Not afraid to ask questions. Willing to learn what you don’t already know
- The core languages are Ruby/React but they are open to Engineers of all languages
- Experience with ES6, Ruby/Rails or similar (Django, Express, Play, etc.), and React or similar (Backbone, Angular, Ember, Vue, etc.)
- Experience with event analytics (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, etc.) and experimentation (A/B, multivariate)
- Comfortable working with data and digging into numbers to find issues and insights.
- Base salary up to $200k
- Pre-IPO equity
- Awesome benefits
GC or Citizen only.