My client is the market leader in institutional-grade cryptocurrency investment services providing security, compliance, and custodial solutions for blockchain-based currencies. They are the world's largest processor of on-chain bitcoin transactions, processing 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions ($25-100bn/ month). The company has over $8 billion in assets in-wallet and a customer base that includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and spans more than 50 countries.
They are a team of 100 spread across Palo Alto, Austin, New York, Miami, London, Munich, Singapore, Melbourne, and Tokyo.
The company is absolutely flying and this is a great time to join. The crypto space is at an all-time high and the democratization of crypto is only just getting started. This company is in a strong position to IPO or make a huge exit in the next couple of years - it's time to get on board!
What You'll Bring:
- At least 5 years of server-side software development with NodeJS or Java
- Strong experience with RESTful API design
- Great with unit and functional testing, and debugging
- Experience in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code review tools, CI tools, JIRA, Confluence, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline
- Great at algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis
- Understanding and a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry
- Familiarity with any of the following: API and SDK services, digital wallets, clearing and settlement, lending, etc.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, CI/CD, etc
- Experience with large-scale, real-time, and distributed applications
- Base to $200k + Bonus
- Strong Equity
- Awesome Benefits