My client is a well-funded, globally successful Institutional Digital Asset Platform. They are the market-leader in digital asset financial services, providing clients with security, custody, liquidity solutions, and have billions under management.
They now process 20% of global on-chain Bitcoin transactions valued in the billions of dollars, weekly. They have raised over $15m, Series B, and made several acquisitions of rival startups to continue their surge.
What You'll Bring:
- At least 5 years of server-side software development with NodeJS, Java, Golang
- Strong experience with RESTful API design
- Great with unit and functional testing, and debugging
- Experience in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code review tools, CI tools, JIRA, Confluence, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline
- Great at algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis
- Understanding and a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain industry
- Familiarity with any of the following: API and SDK services, digital wallets, clearing and settlement, lending, etc.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, CI/CD, etc
- Experience with large-scale, real-time, and distributed applications
- Base to $200k + Bonus
- Strong Equity
- Awesome Benefits
Visa transfers available for H-1b