My client is a privately funded, very profitable startup that has a range of productivity applications used by millions of people all over the world.
Their note-taking app is a market leader and is used by people and businesses around the world.
I am on the market for a strong, creative Software Engineer to join a world-class engineering team in San Francisco.
What You'll Do:
- Architect and supporting complex consumer-facing web services and applications
- Focus on core back end systems
- Ship clean, concise code
- Iterate with the team on product definition and implementation
- Aid in the architecture of data and systems, as well as communication between the front and back end
- Construct and support robust integration, testing and deployment systems
- Take ownership of feature development
- Fix bugs
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with React and/or React-Native would be a huge plus
- Experience with containerization technology, ie. Docker and Kubernetes
- Working collaboratively with source control, pull requests, code reviews
- Excellent communication skills
US Citizen or Green Card holders only