Our SF based client is reinventing the way people spend money and discover their favorite new services and brands. They building a new type of spending tool (consumer debit card) that offers access to personalized rewards and benefits while promoting transparency.
They are backed by Peter Thiel, Y-Combinator, among other notable investors. They have recently closed Series A, are about to launch, and have a world-class leadership team. Now is the time to GROW...
- Mobile banking app that strives to democratize access to elite financial products like rewards cards, exclusive offers & perks, and high yield deposit accounts
- Series A, $11M in funding - New funding due soon
- The CEO sold one of his startups when he was 21
- Backed by Airbnb, Stripe, and Notion
- An Engineer with a track record of shipping high-quality production code using BackendNodeJS w/ Typescript, and GraphQL
- Understand the demanding nature of working in an early-stage startup environment
What You'll Bring:
- Demonstrate a very strong grasp of building backend APIs
- A strong passion for creating innovative UI interactions
- Worked in a multi-disciplinary team with an emphasis on interacting closely with Designers and Design Engineers
- Competitive base bay + full benefits + great equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a brand that is creating a new standard of financial services.
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing, mission-driven company
Sadly, NO VISA TRANSFERS