Intelletec is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their client’s growing team in NYC. We have partnered with an industry leading financial services firm that was established over 100 years ago. With more than 5000 employees globally and almost $2 billion in revenue, they are one of the top 3 credit rating agencies in the world.
With their expertise, they are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market.
Full Stack Java Senior Software Engineer
I am seeking a strong Full stack software development experience, object-oriented development environment with a strong academic background.
- Design applications and data models.
- Code, conduct code and design reviews and test applications.
- Document the design and technical specification of systems.
- Provide production support to the applications.Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA, DBAs, System and Network engineers, Cloud engineers; spread across Bangalore, London, New York and Chicago offices, in the process of software development.
- Work with other Team members and users to understand business and, where necessary, offer ideas to improve.
- Identify methods, approaches and technologies that may improve our software development processes.
Required Skills And Experience:
- Java 8 / 11
- Servlets, JSP
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- REST (experience producing and consuming APIs).JSP, HTML, CSS
- Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL (Complex queries, Procedures, Packages, Triggers, etc...)
- Unit and Integration testing
- Unix / Bash Scripting
- Tools: Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket
- AWS Cloud Computing: EC2, S3, Lambda, ECR, EKS, SNS, SQS
- Working experience with in-house MDM Platforms or with 3rd party MDM Tools like Informatica.
- Spring Security.
- Experience with Micro-Services Architecture, DevOps.
- Any Messaging Systems: JMS, Oracle Queues, Kafka.
- Release Orchestration: Continuous Delivery and Deployment pipelines, Kubernetes.
- Business Process Workflow tools
- Agile methodologies
- Experience working on MDM platform covering entity/legal entity/counterparty domain in Financial Industry
- Strong academic background, educated to degree level, ideally in computer science or engineering
- Excellent interpersonal / relation building skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly motivated to deliver results and meet deadline
Please note: This position is a hybrid role with 2 days per week in office. They can transfer but not sponsor H1b visas at this time.