Intelletec is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their clients growing team in NYC. We have partnered with an industry leading financial services firm that was established over 100 years ago, with more than 5000 employees across the globe, and almost $2 billion in revenue, they are one of New York's big success stories, one of the top 3 credit rating agencies in the world, that are making a conscious push to be #1.
The Senior Software Engineer will play a key role to improve critical software tools used widely by internal and external stakeholders.
In this role you will work with Technical Project Leads, Business Analysts and other Programmers to:
- Design applications and data models.
- Code, conduct code and design reviews and test applications.
- Document the design and technical specification of systems.
- Provide production support to the applications.
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA, DBAs, System and Network engineers, Cloud engineers; spread across Bangalore, London, New York and Chicago offices, in the process of software development.
- 5+ years of experience in Java (JDK1.8 or higher), Java collection APIs and Spring Boot Framework.
- 3+ years of experience developing in Python.
- Building CI/CD pipeline with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in using AWS cloud services: EC2, EKS, Lambda, S3, etc.
- Strong in SQL, PL/SQL, and NoSQL and ability to create complex queries to extract data and build performant datasets.
- Experience working and creating data pipelines using Kafka Streams.