My client is one of the most different and Unique ad-tech Companies around are continuing to grow. They are 50+ people now, looking grow significantly again in 2020. Initially funded by a $25m raise, they are growing fast, and very profitable with a low burn rate.
For Background, the Company has developed a unified video ad platform with a real-time A.I. The platform is a solution allowing Brands and Publishers to measure Customer Intent Data across TV, Mobile, and Web while integrating secure blockchain technology. From game-changing cryptography to the latest in cloud engineering, you will be working with powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions.
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years' experience working in an advanced environment, less if you can hold your own :)
- Back-End experience with Golang/C++/Python/Ruby/NodeJS
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Github and Linux
- Deep understanding of design patterns, software development methodologies, and principles
- You have experience developing protobuf and JSON-based API endpoints
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure and cloud computing. concepts, especially on Google Cloud Platform - Firebase, Firestore
- You're passionate about close collaboration with design, product, and marketing
- Back End: Golang, Google Cloud (especially App Engine, Stackdriver, BigTable, BigQuery, Cloud Functions, and Firestore)
- Front End: React, Redux
- The Rest: Google's Firebase, particularly Firestore, NoSQL Google's GCP Suite web3.js, solidity
- Base salary is one of the strongest in the market - Up to $250k (or more)
- Unlimited Vacation, plus additional paid company holidays.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Lots of other perks!