One of the clients we’re recruiting for have raised $4m and are looking to build out a Remote Engineering Team. Here are some more details:
Founded in 2020, by former Big Tech executives who saw a need for smaller businesses to gain equity in conversational commerce, our client is creating the AI-powered infrastructure to enable 2-way communication between customer and business with messaging. According to Forrester, this is a market that is expected to become a $130B market by 2025.
Their focus is on simplifying how SMBs transform customer messages into revenue and enabling businesses to operate the full flywheel - marketing, sales, transactions, customer experience -all within the customer’s thread of choice. They are going beyond traditional communication of emails, phone calls, and SMS and creating a modern messaging , which enables people to engage, multi-task, and transact all within the thread.
- Looking for an experienced Python Engineer to scale their backend development. Must have experience in building large-scale high-performance applications.
- Familiarity with writing highly concurrent systems is a plus
- Solid understanding and implementation of REST API design/relational databases
- Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation.
- Can lead the architectural design for our Python backend work
- DevOps experience would be a huge plus.
- Proficiency in Python (5+ Years of Professional Experience)
- Growth-oriented and collaborative mindset
- Talented Team of Engineers to work with
- Competitive salary + equity (depending on experience)
- Fully remote role (US and Canada candidates preferred)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Unlimited Time Off
- Flexible Work Hours
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly in or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.