Our SF based client is reinventing the way people spend money and discover their favorite new services and brands. They building a new type of spending tool (consumer debit card) that offers access to personalized rewards and benefits while promoting transparency.
They are backed by Peter Thiel, Y-Combinator, among other notable investors. They have recently closed Series A, are about to launch and have another funding round close to completion. Now is the time to GROW...
About the company :
- Mobile banking app that strives to democratize access to elite financial products like rewards cards, exclusive offers & perks, and high yield deposit accounts
- Series A, $11M in funding - New funding due soon
- The CEO sold one of his startups when he was 21
- Backed by Airbnb, Stripe, and Notion
A engineer with a track record of shipping high-quality production code using React Native w/ Typescript, and GraphQL
Understand the demanding nature of working in an early-stage startup environment
At least 2 years of experience working with React Native
Demonstrate a very strong grasp of connecting frontend code with backend APIs
Fluent in React Native. Prior experience with Swift, Objective-C or Java preferred
A strong passion for creating innovative UI interactions
Worked in a multi-disciplinary team with an emphasis on interacting closely with Designers and Design Engineers
Brownie points for :
Experience with native mobile app development using Swift/Obj-C or Java/Kotlin.
Experience creating fluid, GPU accelerated motion interactions.
- Competitive base bay + full benefits + great equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a brand that is creating a new standard of financial services.
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing, mission-driven company