Senior Software Engineer opportunity working with a software that allows streaming platforms and broadcasters to monetize better by creating new in-stream inventory, filling traditional ad breaks, and developing more effective ad-pods. Manage, monitor and customize the ad experience in real time.
- $7.8M in private funding
- Current team of 35 with Headquarters in New York
- Hiring on a fully-remote basis
- Compensation: Up to $200k base
- Maintain and improve their ad tech infrastructure, which includes a mixture of client and server-side solutions.
- Write well-tested, high-throughput software for use in low-lactency workloads
- Identify and execute on opportunities to develop software to increase efficiency, visibility, and performance of their add technology
What They're Looking for:
- 4+ years of experience delivering production-quality software in a high traffic environment
- Familiarity with MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and Pinot databases
- Experience with AWS ElastiCache, Memcached and Redis (A plus)
- Experience with ETL + Data Pipelines