Intelletec have teamed up with a transforming archaic sourcing process with a software that helps buyers and suppliers do business more effectively and with fewer headaches.
Located in San Francisco, a well-funded Series B company, managed by an experienced team, and growing fast. With over 80 customers and adding more each day, my client's software is simplifying the buying decision for medium and large enterprises.
They are looking for a Senior Software Ruby on Rails Engineer with a broad range of skills to join the engineering team which is comprised of dedicated senior engineers. You will be supported by smart, driven and fun people dedicated to helping you succeed.
- You will deliver end of month and contribute to release to production once a week.
- Yuu will coordinate across continents and times zones using Jira and Slack.
- You will use GitHub to improve each other's code, and well-tuned linter keeps reviews quick on style and heavy on substance.
- You will work with the QA team works hard to catch issues, bugs, and cross-browser glitches before the release in the weekly smoke test.
- You will use CircleCI Enterprise gives the power to continually improve the automated testing infrastructure.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience is a must.
- 2 + years of Ruby on Rails and AWS experience.
- 1+ years experience in React and Redux with ES6 and SCSS.
- Experience with Database Administration including RDBMS systems like Postgres and MySQL.
- Used Postgres with a trigger-based time machine, SQL views, and a willingness to drop from ActiveRecord to raw SQL.
- Sidekiq, Redis, ElasticSearch and websockets .
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent skills and attention to detail.
Salary is based on experience circa $150k, benefits program and an equity stake in a company with great career advancement opportunities.