Intelletec has partnered with a cloud-based SaaS startup providing a cloud-based payroll, benefits, and human resource management solution for businesses.
The startup has raised over $300M in funding and is backed by investors such as Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
- Combine your engineering skills with an entrepreneurial mindset to find new and innovative ways to bring users onto the Gusto platform
- Participate in weekly brainstorming and impact analysis to ensure we’re working on the right things
- Use data to concretely understand the impact of your work in the form of experiment results and team-level user acquisition metrics
- Develop and manage engineering-led user acquisition channels like our Referrals Program to generate millions of dollars in new revenue per year
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing and Design teams on cross-functional projects to refine Gusto’s brand and improve ease of signup for our users
- Mentor engineers on the team, as well as participate in interviews
- At least 3 years of full-stack software engineering experience
- Strong communication skills. Enjoys collaborating with non-technical partner teams
- Comfortable working on a mix of open ended experiment ideas and projects with detailed specifications. Great at identifying edge cases
- Always ready to explore new tools, libraries, and vendors. Not afraid to ask questions. Willing to learn what you don’t already know
- Experience with ES6, Ruby/Rails or similar (Django, Express, Play, etc.), and React or similar (Backbone, Angular, Ember, Vue, etc.)
- Experience working on Growth Engineering at another company
- Experience with event analytics (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, etc.) and experimentation (A/B, multivariate)
- Comfortable working with data and digging into numbers to find issues and insights.
- Loves thinking outside the box to come up with creative growth projects
For more information, please contact email@example.com