A Series C funded Healthcare Tech Company in Boston are looking for talented Senior or Principle Level Software Engineers to build out a number of different product areas.
About the Company, they are working on delivering a better healthcare experience for patients through the use of technology and data. They deliver proven provider search and scheduling solutions that help hospitals and health systems match patients with the providers best suited to care for them. The company’s proprietary provider data management platform forms the foundation of its solutions, powering them with accurate data by coupling data processing with administrative applications.
The products they are building are an industry first, so you will be part of something truly innovative.
About the Role
- Build features for either the platform team (utilizing ETL solutions), the Search team (utilizing Elastic Search) or the Scheduling team (building RESTful API's and integrations)
- For all of these teams, you will work closely with the Product Managers to understand requirements and translate them into features and capabilities.
- In addition to coding, you will understand requirements, figure out what to build, and then build it.
- Work on greenfield projects
- You will embrace Agile development practices to bring predictability and accountability to your tasks.
Skills and Experience
- 3-10 years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience developing commercial SaaS software
- Experience with either ETL, RESTful API development or Elastic Search, SOLR / Lucene
- Experience coding in Python and the ability to use Flask to build microservices.
- Experience with authentication and authorization schemes, building your own solutions and/or leveraging SSO.
- Experience with data integration with 3rd party systems such as Epic and athenahealth.
- Experience with AWS, SQL, and or NoSQL databases would be plus, so would working with distributed systems.
- $140-165k depending on skills and experience
- Good equity options
- Great Benefits in place